Members are entitled to the following:
- Printed materials and online publications distributed regularly
- Inter-library loans (librarian to librarian)
To facilitate inter-library loan services, a NUTRINET referral form is issued based on a librarian-to-librarian agreement.
- Literature searches
- Referrals to individual and institutional sources of information and expertise in food and nutrition and related fields
- Training In documentation and other information-handling skills
- Photocopy services at cost